The first PM&C-hosted presentations for 2016 by ten Indigenous businesses to Commonwealth officers will be held Wednesday, 27 April at Centraplaza, Woden from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. The presentations are designed to connect Indigenous businesses with Commonwealth officers and increase officers’ awareness of the range of goods and services that Indigenous businesses can provide. The event will include a morning tea break which will provide Commonwealth officers with the opportunity to connect with Indigenous businesses.
The 10 Indigenous businesses presenting from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm are:
- Geared Up Culcha (clothing, footwear and promotional merchandise)
- Terri Janke & Company (law and Indigenous business services)
- Habitat Personnel (Indigenous and mainstream recruitment services)
- Baaka Energy (energy procurement and advice services)
- AMA Projects (Australia) (construction and project management services)
- Wyhldfisch Productions (creatives agency including documentaries, online and multi platforms content)
- CMC Indigenous Property Services (cleaning and property maintenance)
- Eastern Guruma (building construction, refurbishment and mining)
- Kamilaroi Geospatial (surveying & geospatial services for infrastructure & mining projects)
- Pacific Services Group Holdings (construction, maintenance and vertically integrated services)
All are welcome to attend the free event that will be video conferenced nationally to PM&C offices.
The event is free. Registration to attend is required for catering purposes at:
Queries can be sent to IndigenousProcurement@pmc.gov.au